View Single Post
Old 10-21-2014, 02:39 PM   #11
navybanker
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #10884
I replaced the original equipment shocks that didn't work once a foam pad was used with the original king mattress. The company selling the shocks were mentioned in Trailer Life magazine several months ago and they work well with king bed with foam pad on top. The company has good customer support and will help you if you have problems installing. The name on the shocks is "signature" but don't think that is the company name.I believe Trailer Life has a video on installation but is for lighter shocks being installed on a smaller camper that didn't have any to start with. I would call the company (once you research past articles and issues of the magazine to find their name)and tell them your present setup and mattress (mention pads you have added)and they will recommend the correct shocks. The destructions on how to install caused me problems and called them and they said just "popout" the lighter ones and snap in theirs and try that first. It worked. No need for brooms or such. Now, this worked for me but your results may vary!

2017 Montana 3611
2012 Chevy 2500
navybanker is offline   Reply With Quote