View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 12:11 PM   #53
SRD
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #722
Hey guys,
we've had PP for about 3 years. we have a 31'5 Mountaineer TT. My wife monitors the pressure regularly while we're traveling. We were on vacation traveling from Florida to South Carolina and had a tire tire (right rear) blowout near Savanah,Ga on I 95. My wife had checked the pressure a few minutes prior to the tire blowing. Pressure was fine, tire just blew. We have Goodyear Marathon tires, tires were relatively new, had less than 3,000 miles on them. All four tires were made in 06. We bought a replacement in Hilton Head and hit the road. Coming home from where I 26 intersects I 95 south bound had the other right tire blow. again, the tire just blew, no warning. I always had the impression the tires would begin to go down and give me time to pull over before the tire comes apart... Both tires just blew... I still like my Pressure Pro, just be aware that there is still a possibility of the tires just blowing.. And I was check my tires visually prior to hitting the road and had Goodyear check my tires after the first one blew and everything visually looked fine.... Just FYI.
SRD is offline   Reply With Quote