View Single Post
Old 02-26-2006, 12:02 PM   #32
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Well we are back home.The by far best part of the Toledo Rv show was getting to meet up with fellow MOC'ers Dave and Sheryl(dsprik) Steve and Patty Emmel and Dave and Sharon Williamson.Folks who had never met face to face but yet old friends thanks to the MOC. Much Conversation, Good food and a couple of drinks..great time..Bill Tea, one of the owners of Town and Country Rv treated us as royalty. Free passes ro the Show all days, free indoor parking. These are great folks. The second best thing was that we purchased our 3400RL. For reasons that make sense only to Helen and I here are the options we DID NOT order. Aluminum wheels, Fireplace, Hi gloss gel coat, dual pane windows. The second A/C will be the low profile installed by the dealer and two 12V deep cycle batteries. We are working on a bike rack installed on the rear of the Montana. The bike rack is not a problem, Cougar and mountaineer install one from the factory.It is the shape of the Montana rear cap that prevents installation..we are working on it....All the purchase details were handled via E mail.We had not met Bill Tea till we walked into the RV show all the paper work was done. Bill gave me the purchase agreement to check out. We carried it around all day. I wrote him a SMALL down payment and that was that.If you recall when I put out all the bids I said the 25% was my cut point and I expected to get the 3400 for 30% under MSVRP.The final figure was 31.2%. Won't say what the figure was but Steve and Patty Emmel saw the purchase order. The NEXT lowest bid was 44,600 and the T&C price was considerably less than that. T&C made a fair profit and we saved a lot of Money by doing our homework so everyone is happy. We would highly recommend that you give T&C Rv, Bill Tea, Owner a chance on your next Montana purchase.Bill also offered to help us out with the Great Lakes Rally, Steve Emmel is dealing with that and will keep us advised, We are in NO hurry to get the Montana.It is 21 degrees out now and we could have snow through May. It would be worse to have the new toy in the driveway and not be able to play with it..First week of May will be fine with us. Marl Krol says the Montana line is working at capacity so 8 week MAY be the norm. All in all a very good weekend...
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote