View Single Post
Old 02-20-2007, 01:45 PM   #43
kmh3212
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6735
My uneven tire wear is out of camber axles. I have negative axle camber causing high inside tire wear. My Platinum Extended warranty is from GE which is adjusted by WBSC Warranty Business Services Corporation. WBSC sent an inspector to my dealer to look at my axle problem. The inspector came out took pictures etc. WBSC has denied warranty because nothing is broken. I argued that the axle failed because it no longer met specifications. The supervisor at WBSC read the section of the contract where it explains coverage. He read that part must fail...then went on to where it no longer meets manufacturers specs. I don't think he read that far when they decided to deny coverage. I then told him AL KO was going to cover the axles because my axles no longer meet design specs but they were out of the 2 year 24,000 mile warranty. Now I must go back to AL KO to get the axle camber specs and fax them to WBSC. I think I still might get the warranty coverage. I will keep in touch on this one! What a pain!
BTW The dealer was in shock! The service manager said the inspector saw the problem and agreed the axles were bad and it should be fixed under warranty.
kmh3212 is offline   Reply With Quote