Thread: Bedroom AC
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2019, 04:05 PM   #4
John McLean
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #23622
Sharon, Tracy and Emma,

I recently asked the same question in a different way. After this weekend, I am considering switching our bedroom AC to one like the living area when we began to travel in our new coach in a couple of years,

I received several suggestions instructing me to go through the settings, using the Mode Switch. When I got to 'Fan' I was supposed to use the Up and Down arrows on the right side of the thermostat until I had the screen say "High". Then I was to return to cool or the 'snowflake' as I like to call it.

I did all of that and the AC in the bedroom, that is directly over the foot of the bed, ran the remainder of the time I was trying to sleep. The unit in the rear of the coach, or over the living space and kitchen, seems to cut on and off like a normal residential AC unit would do.

After the bedroom unit ran until about mid morning, I switched it back to Auto. My dilemma is that the bedroom unit would begin to come on, run for just a few minutes, then cut off for a VERY brief period. Then it would go through the same cycle, on/off, on/off, on/off.

I will be interested in watching what appears in your thread, but I will be in contact with Keystone tomorrow.

Good luck to us both,

John in humid NC
John McLean is offline   Reply With Quote