Thread: Dealer Ratings
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2006, 08:52 AM   #1
Longwell
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5192
Dealer Ratings

What do you think about using this "thread" to post advice/observations/warnings/suggestions/praise/recommendations about Montana Dealers?
My thought is that we could have a good reference list for repair work, warranty or non-warranty in ANY part of the country, since these are mobile entities we are using.
Sometimes, it seems, we need work NOW and it would be nice to have a listing to search for recommended &/or non-recommended dealers in any area in which we happened to be. This would put all the posts in one place for easy access.
My hope would be that we would have at least as many positive posts as negative posts, so that this would be maximally useful, but only time would tell.
I don't have a Monty yet, but service all over N. America is one thing that is tops on my list when I get one, 'cause when you need it, you need it.
Scale of 0 to 10 (0=no good, 10=excellent)
Thanks.
Larry

Quote:
quote:We, the MOC Administrative Staff, think that although a forum dedicated to posting one's experiences, both good and bad, with dealers would be beneficial to our Members, guidelines are necessary to keep each thread true to its subject. As such, we have formulated the following guidelines:
  • Post your personal experiences only without emotion, not opinions or hearsay.
  • This is to be a reference thread only to simply state objective facts; it is not to be a conversational thread. Please address questions or comments directly to the poster by email or private message.
  • Names of individual dealers' management/personnel will not be included in negative comments.

The MOC Administrative Staff reserves the right to edit or delete part or all of any post that, in our opinion, does not fit within these guidelines.

We appreciate the Membership's cooperation in following these guidelines.

Best regards,

the MOC Administrator
Longwell is offline   Reply With Quote