Thread: Skylight shade
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 10:29 AM   #34
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
I would guessitmate that the light fixture would be more than the skylight especially if you include the ceiling, underlayment and the roofing membrane! I don't know, but I do like the skylight myself! I have a removeable piece of the foil/bubblewrap combo over ours and when we want natural light for the shower we just pull it off or fold it back some since it is in place with velcro and in the evening or afternoon when we want to take a nap we just stick it back up and no sunlight comes in in the morning! Or if it starts to get to hot in the bedroom we do the same in the afternoon. Easy cure! I could go outside to the outside shower but I don't think the neighbors would appreciate me taking my showering out there in the buff when I want the natural sunlight! I would like to see a fan set up hooked to a humidity monitor somewhere there however. It would automatically come on when it hits a certain humidity in the fiver similiar to the Fantastic fan. Ours has the Fantastic fan in the kitchen/livingroom that monitors temp but not humidity. I have the heat and humidity modules connected to the roof exaust fans in my attic here at the stick and they work great.
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote