View Single Post
Old 10-11-2019, 11:42 AM   #4
CADman_KS
Montana Master

M.O.C. #25060
Well, considering in the title should now say owning.

Got the deal done, and brought it home last night. We still have a few issues that the dealer needs to resolve, chipped paint on front cap in two spots, and we're missing the door for the front clean out handle, and I think that there's a water leak somewhere, because the pump runs about every 2 minutes for about 5 seconds, but other than that, so far, it seems to be a well built unit.

We did an initial walk-thru on our own, about two days before we signed, and we noted several things that the dealer fixed before we went to pick it up.

We will be going out for a long weekend next weekend to test everything out. Should know more then.

I'm having to re-learn how to tow with this new rig. Our old camper was 32' overall, and this is about 40.5' overall. That means that the wheels are somewhere around 5-6' further back than our old camper. I have to swing things a LOT wider than I was used to. Didn't hit the curb yesterday, but came close a couple of times!! (at least closer than I should have been)

A lot to learn!!! Looking forward to the journey...
CADman_KS is offline   Reply With Quote