View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 11:40 AM   #10
jimcol
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7992
Send a message via AIM to jimcol Send a message via MSN to jimcol
This is from a previous post I put on this form around 1-16-09. I only need the rear decal but two days is pretty quick response.
"My hat is off to Burlington Graphics. Either I backed into a low post or it pulled forward into me and cracked the fiberglass on the back of the trailer. I had to remove part of the rear decal to repair the fiberglass. Called BGS, Matt Hostetler on the advice of some on this forum. He put me in touch with Customer Service Representative Kristin Kapellusch. She check on the availability, found one in stock, took my shipping info and told me she would notify me when it shipped. Kristin called me the next morning to inform me it shipped the day before and ask if I needed instructions on removal and replacement and offered to e-mail them to me. Yesterday, 2 days after my original call the decal shows up on my front door complete with the rubber spatula to aid in the installation and a nice hand written note form Kristin offering assistance on future needs. The second best part was no charge even though the damage was self inflicted. The best part was the pleasant customer service. BGS has got it right."