View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 08:44 AM   #18
reinell30
Established Member

M.O.C. #18462
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigskyjimmy View Post
I guess the bottom line is you cannot please everybody's taste,but Montana must have a good pulse on what people are liking right now with floor plans and colors because they are selling a boatload of them with record sales and the way they stay on top is if a floor plan or color combo falls out of favor and sales taper off they dump them real quick and try something else and see if that sells,my particular model while I love it did not sell very well and they dumped it in 2-3 years

Agree with the amount of floor plans and the fact that Keystone always listens to their customers. However, they just don't have one for me yet. If everyone liked the same things, this would be a very boring world.
I have owned enough RV's now to know what we like. I am very picky, especially since owning this model. I also have to have full body paint, Keystone told me they could paint any model Montana, very nice. For now, the wife and I will be patient and keep looking until the day comes like it did 2006.
reinell30 is offline   Reply With Quote