View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 04:48 AM   #11
TAKPAK
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8238
This will be our last 5'er and truck too. After this, we'll probably be in the retirement home!! We did have the 2007 3400, and planned on keeping it. But, this year we were checking out the new Hickory Edition 3400. It had so many nice new features, mechanical upgrades, etc, that we decided to take the plunge, one more time. For DW, the lower and bigger microwave, the pendant counter lights in kitchen, the larger refrigerator, different carpeting, Hickory interior, and much more were a seller. For me, the mechancial upgrades, the Mor-Ryde pin box, wet bolts, and too many other things to list just made it worthwhile. Yes, we took a bit of a "hit" trading in the old Monty, but our salesman, whom we've worked with before, worked the numbers as hard as he could, and came up with an acceptable deal. When I factored in all the upgrades and changes I had planned to do, the cost difference wasn't all that bad. Plus, we got a much better interest rate on the new one than we had on the old one. So, we're happy!
2015 GMC Sierra 4X4 3500 SRW
TAKPAK is offline   Reply With Quote