View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 07:10 AM   #4
rames14
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1920
John, our Reese hitch never once failed in over 15 years. Many people on here use Reese hitches successfully. There are people that swear by Reese, Curt, B&W, Andersen, Pullrite and others. My review of the 2600 is based on my need for an easily removable hitch, partially driven by the redesign of the ‘19 Ram. I have been an avid fisherman for many years. My boat has been used very little since starting our camping life in our fifth wheel. I got into kayak fishing about four years ago because I could put the kayak above the cab. The redesign changed the way my Thule goalpost mounts so I needed a new way to carry my kayak. So, I purchased a US Rack fifth wheel kayak rack. The kayak will now load from the bed. Most of our kayak tournaments require driving to the launch site, unloading your kayak in the dark and getting it set for the tournament. Walking around a hitch in the truck bed while lifting an 82 lb kayak in the dark is not a great idea. The new hitch allows me to very easily remove my hitch from the bed to access my kayak without a hoist. We all use different trucks, hitches, and models of Trailer because they fit our needs. I am glad to hear your B&W Hitch meets your needs.
Ron and Terrie Ames - MOC #1920/KF0NTA
2021Montana 3230CK Super Solar Legacy Package
2021 Ram 3500 Laramie Longhorn, BIM Charging
4x4, SRW, LB, Crew Cab, Pullrite 3900 Hitch
rames14 is offline   Reply With Quote