View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 06:39 PM   #26
Kyle and Lisa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #21685
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twopetes View Post
Just curious if this is an issue. I was on the Montana RV owners group on FP and someone asked about the wall detaching or buckling on the kitchen slide. The poster indicated the wall moved when the slide was moved.

We found a deformation at the bottom of the wall on the kitchen slide next to the frig. Looks like the wall was pulled in on the inside and looks like the outside wall has also been flexed in. The FP post mentioned a broken weld. I have not noticed the wall moving, BUT I have never watched it either.

Anyone else noticed an issue like this. We have a 2015 Montana High Country 353RL. And its only been used a dozen times. No leaks or anything, but I do not like the idea if this could get worse!
I did not realize we had issues with the wall from the kitchen to the upper living room until the DW told me today. I removed all the screws '3' that where holding it in place, unfortunately they have already agitated the wall and now there are holes in the wall. I think I will see how it goes before I put new screws in as a replacement as the couch straps are part of the same fixture.
Kyle and Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote