Thread: Atlanta Blowout
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 03:26 AM   #9
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
Have to say, I am not liking hearing this about Good Sam. We have had some great experiences with them, and one that was marginal.

Let's face it, there are only so many businesses in any certain locality that can deal with towing, or flat tires, or whatever our emergency may be.

Are those businesses all created equal?? In my opinion, NO THEY ARE NOT!

Sadly, it may be the luck of the draw on where you are stranded on the quality of the business and their personal.

Sure the lists that Good Sam and Coachnet are supposed to be filled with qualified businesses that know us, the RVer. Obviously this kid got past the qualifying somehow, or rather his boss did.

I have no way of knowing, but, I am gonna guess that many businesses on those lists are on both sets of lists, both will work for Good Sam or Coachnet. Just because a business is listed for Coachnet does not mean they are not listed for Good Sam.

You might be a Coachnet member, blow a tire in the same place in Atlanta and get the same kid??

Maybe - - ??????

Ohhh, and I would be on the phone with Good Sam NOW complaining loud and strong, nicely, but LOUD and STRONG.
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote