View Single Post
Old 02-06-2007, 06:35 AM   #63
SKOOBDO
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5293
W A R N I N G: My first BOO BOO! All winter I've been closing my grey, galley and black tanks and never had a problem with pulling the valves to dump. Well.....of course the black tank and the grey tank still dump ok...but I tried the galley tank valve today...and it ain't budging I didn't pull hard as I usually don't have to pull hard on it...so I'll leave it alone until the weather warms up this weekend. It might pull out but I don't want to pull on it too hard and break it. I think this valve is just a little more expose than the other valves. The other ones are inclosed in the conveinent center. I'll let you know when I get it open. The tank is about 2/3 full so I do have some time before I need to dump. I'm glad I checked on it today. I didn't work today, so I got bored and decided to dump it before it was full. Anyway, with the tempartures as low as they have been I'm surprised everything didn't freeze up. I would suggest to everyone if you're in sub-degree tempartures to just leave the galley open. I didn't have any problems with this valve until the temps got 15-20 below. At 13 degrees or higher I didn't have any problems. I'll post back.
SKOOBDO is offline   Reply With Quote