View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 11:26 PM   #27
Phil P
Montana Master

M.O.C. #11206
Hi

Let us know how you make out.

The last contact I had with them was directly with Mr. Holms the manager of warranty and he gave me all of this “with the picture you have we should be able to take care of some of the problems”.

When he denied any assistance at all he refused to do any of it in writhing and again had one of the warranty people verify that I was required to dissemble the trailer down to and including removing the sink and shower drains to re-caulk them.

And on the slide wall that failed he advised me when I provided VIN for other trailers that had same inappropriate construction that Keystone had transported back to the factory and replaced both end wall of the slide the comment was “we don’t cross-reference these warranty issues”.

Again they refused to provide this information be e-mail only phone calls.

The real problem with mine was the selling dealer was a very high volume dealer with a very incompetent service department. Keystone is sales oriented not customer service oriented. As a matter of fact Mr. Holmes was totally disinterested in the fact that I could prove the selling dealer didn’t have any that’s “0” RV trained technicians except for the service manage and the service manager made it clear that he didn’t keep notes on appointments as to what repairs were requested.

I wish you luck.

Phil P
If you get a page not available then remove the "s" after HTTP
Phil P is offline   Reply With Quote