Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6781
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by richfaa

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Jim Jarvis

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by richfaa

When we had our first frame flex problem fixed at the service center we went to check on the progress and saw the 3400 scattered all over the bay, front cap off, two slides off. The john was sitting on the floor, underbelly down. We wound up being there like 5 days. The service center guys are incredible. Your Montana will be better than when it came off the line.
I think you are right Rich. I can't believe what they have done 4 years out of warranty. They tell me it looks very sharp too with the new decals. I just want to get it back before summer is over.

BTW Rich, I asked and they know you very well there. In a very positive way I might add.
We have the advantage of being able to attend every fall rally since 2006. Darrell is one of a kind. We also made it a point to attempt to meet every one of the service reps there over the years so we could put a face to a name on the phone and so could they.

These folks are all knowledgeable people trying to do as good job.

We have no got our own way every times over the years but we find they go out of their way to do a good job. If they are treated with respect they will give the same in return.

I do agree with Mike on the priority of repair.Appointments are first. If you have a prior appointment to be there on a certain day they will take you in that day.They do their best with drive ins or drive ups.
I agree with your thoughts completely Rich. Also about Darrell, he was very professional and attentive. Also Steve Holmes of the management team is extremely helpful and a real asset to the company.

I did have an appointment. April 16 scheduled in January and they did take it in that day. I have a feeling that if I was able to camp at Camp Keystone and attend everyday both me and my rig would be here now in Canada. If someone is on the property after your butt who are you gonna take in, him or the guy at home? Having said that Keystone has been very, very good to me.
Jim Jarvis is offline   Reply With Quote