View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 07:19 AM   #13
DmaxDually
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #14092
The best thing to do is contact Furrion (800) 789-3341. They will be able to answer all your questions. Since your rig is a 2018 you probably have the latest generation camera on it but it doesn't hurt to ask them.
You can also call Keystone give them the vin # of your RV and they will be able to look up the build sheet for it. It will tell you everything that was put in your RV when it was built. It will list the options and appliances that it came with from the factory.
I bought my 2012 rv used in 2014. I contacted Keystone and the emailed me a copy of my build sheet. It listed all the options and upgrades that my RV has. I also got a list of the make and model numbers of all the appliances in my rig. It also had a test signoff sheet which show that each appliance was tested and the signature of the tech that tested it. It's great info to have.
If I need a part for any of my appliances I already have the make and model numbers and don't have to look for it or remove anything to find it.