Thread: AZ-RV Resorts
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 02:22 PM   #1
Dusters
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #19305
AZ-RV Resorts

Looking in general at the resort campgrounds around Yuma or Mesa for a couple of months starting Jan. Coming from the Northwest and probably need to stay down until early March. I know Reservations may be difficult at this time.
I see the big 5 star parking lots of 1000 to 2000 RV sites and wonder if the closeness is worth all the activities they sport and notice the small print of a minimum of 3 months required. I'm not wanting to commit to a site for more than a few weeks or month until we find our wants and needs.
The 3 and 4 star type places of 200 to 500 RV sites look ok, just not all the big rec items there. Not a golfer or fisherman, just site seeing activities. Another item is pets; it seems they limit them to pet RV sites only in some parks. Some Reviews complain about the 24 page rule sheets you have to pass before allowed to check-in.

I hear a lot of people like Yuma, because it's away from the big city area of Phoenix. Mesa seems to have a lot more to do? Look forward to some interesting thoughts about the areas.