Thread: Considering
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 09:23 AM   #5
paiceman

M.O.C. #18904
Quote:
Originally Posted by DQDick View Post
First and foremost, don't let forums completely make your decision for you. We have many thousands of members here but seldom do we post how much we love our Montana and I'm sure other forums are the same. This is the place to come if you have a problem and need help so problems predominate. That said we are on our second Montana and have been fulltiming in them for 8 years and wouldn't change a thing. I think the biggest takeaway from this forum is it's all about the dealer. Go to a good one and you'll love Montana's, get a bad one and not so much.
Thank you. No, the forums are not my nor will they be my only decision maker. Visit the Airstream Forums sometime, one would think the world is coming to an end with poor quality here and awful dealers there. Same all over.

I just was looking for information and I've gotten some from reading the posts on what does go bad and how to fix etc. As you noted, dealers are key, however, Airstream has a full service center at the factory which is the only place we take our present or past Airstreams for warranty and or service work.

Thanks

Bud