View Single Post
Old 02-18-2020, 03:25 PM   #432
Renegade1LI
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #22165
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixSixRider View Post
We just took possession of our new 2020 381TH a few weeks ago and so far issues have been minimal, but I've got to say I'm more than a bit concerned after reading all the problems described in this thread. We may have reconsidered & looked at other options (e.g. Momentum) if we saw this first. We took the 5yr warranty and will be EXTRA vigilant....hoping that what's described here is the exception and not the rule, and that our new 5th wheel serves us as well as we'd hoped.

Ken & Karin
2020 Montana High Country 381TH
2019 Ford F350 SRW 6.7L Powerstroke
It's always good to be concerned, but I think most of the issues have been minor & easy to repair. Overall we love our camper but like most here & with other brands have had our issues to work through. Even though these things should be perfect for what we pay they're not so we stay on top of maintenance & repairs, but most of all we enjoy our time using it. The nice thing is you have a lot of help here on this forum & the 380/381 facebook group, you can get a jump on what to look out for plus a lot of help to fix it. My buddy bought a momentum & has had his share of problems , since they have been bought out their QC has changed a bit. There's no perfect camper, just be diligent & enjoy the heck out of it,good luck.
Renegade1LI is offline   Reply With Quote