View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 03:21 PM   #17
CORattler
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10496
I'm sorry to hear about your terrible loss of Schautzie, Kado, Tasha, Gizmo, Swiffer and Cheeto. The loss of your home is traumatic enough but to lose your pets ... how very sad. My thoughts are with you both. Hopefully you will gain some semblance of normalcy once you are in your new home. Best wishes.

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by ka9vrx

Thank you each and every one for the kind words and support over our loss. Dennis and Linda my heart goes out to you both. You will be in our thoughts and prayers. I sincerely hope that the two of you are ok. We are in our 7th week in Monty and we thank God every day that we have it. At least we are still on our property and able to work on cleaning things up when we can and not have to travel a distance to get here. We are about 7 miles out from town. Try and keep your spirits up. This to will pass and things will be back to normal.

CORattler is offline   Reply With Quote