View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 01:06 PM   #7
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by wingerphil

Ozz,

Bontrager's RV Surplus in White Pigeon, Mi. had some of the units. The ones they had were designed to mount over the stove top without the vent hood/cabinet like ours have. I bought one thinking it was the same as ours but took it back and bought one from Midwest that exactly matched ours.
Now with all that said, the oven portion was exactly the same oven just the casing surrounding it and the vent was different. Might give them a call and see if they have any left and just use it for parts to fix yours. 1-866-483-7017

Not sure what they would want for shipping but the Fall Rally is really close to White Pigeon and this would be a good excuse to be in the area.

Phil
Thank you my friend, I went to Ebay and bought a counter model for $90.00....white. Sue said, well tanke the innards out in put it in the cabinet.. We will see.. We may do just fine with a white unit. OR, I may take the control board out and put it in mine.
I really like the Apollo, so we will tinker..
We need to continue to install and service A/C units until the 1st of October, then head for the Desert.
Poo people has po ways...
Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote