View Single Post
Old 03-16-2006, 01:13 AM   #33
Broome101
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1832
Try Aram Koltookian, he is the one who took Jeff Ranks place and was great to work with on my peeling decals even though I was out of warranty. He did call back and was concerned with what we had to say on MOC. I think I would give him call. Also if not already done so keep log of emails, phone calls, dates and history of your problem along with date you talked to some one and whom that was along with the phone conversation. By keeping good records they cannot dispute the conversation if it goes to court or abertration. Hopefully Aram can get it resolved for you. I would have thought your dealer would have done more to try and fix the issue sounds like they should burden some of this as well. May want to give SunCoast this web site link and page link so they can see in fact they are not getting a good reputation on this issue. i don't know those folks so cannot speak on personal experiences but in reading your post I think more effort is needed to fix your problem since they admitting to it being there from the start. But anyway give Aram a call, but remember to document document document I cannot say that enough your conversations and dates, if it goes to court you are ahead of the battle that way.

edited by Admin, Keystone employee numbers and e-mail of individuals are not to be posted on this forum as a courtesy to those at Keystone who help us out so much. Posting them will only serve to inundate them.
Broome101 is offline   Reply With Quote