View Single Post
Old 03-15-2006, 04:12 PM   #29
Montana_2913
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2913
I knew the minute he started repeating the same thing over and over and over that we were not going to get anything accomplished. He lied twice while on the phone with me. The first time saying that he has spoken with my husband and then again concerning mold in the camper.
The first time I spoke with him I told him that there was mold in the camper due to the leak. I explained to him that I have a son who is allergic to mold and has asthma. Due to those concerns he said he would make the appt for the latest service appt. When we spoke today he mentioned the mold and stated that the service dept had cleaned the mold and then later claimed he never said that and then said they never found any mold. I was furious. Why lie? Why make the situation even worse by lying?
This whole situation just makes me furious. We have wasted thousands of dollars and if they think that I am just going to walk away they are mistaken. I plan on seeing this through. I will also tell anyone who is interested what Keystone and Suncoast have done. I will report this to any and every agency that I can think of. I may have just wasted my hard earned money at Suncoast on a Keystone product and they might be willing to turn their backs on this problem but I am not.
Montana_2913 is offline   Reply With Quote