View Single Post
Old 03-13-2006, 03:46 AM   #26
Montana_2913
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2913
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by HamRad

Other than the original problems it sounds to me like Suncoast is to blame..... not Keystone. Surely you don't blame the ants on Keystone. Also I'm wondering what the difference is between the water used to test for the leak and "natural Florida water"? When you get that sort of response from a dealer then I'd be looking for someone else to take care of the problem.

Was the previous camper you had serviced by Suncoast? As fulltimedreamer said... I think you should look for another dealer. And if they can't or won't fix the problem then by all means look to Keystone for a fix.

Good luck,

HamRad
NO - I do not blame the ants on Keystone. I blame the dealer for the ants & for the mysterious blue streaks on my ceiling & for the mice & for the screws they screwed straight through my bathroom wall from the ent. center ... I could go on but you get the idea.
I agree with all of you the dealer stinks. I will be looking for another dealer. The only reason we brought the camper back to this dealer was because we had been advised by Keystone to do so.
You asked if the camper we had before was serviced at Suncoast and the answer to that is no. The camper was a Sunnybrook and it was serviced at Leisure Time RV. I am really wishing we had not traded in our SB. It was really a problem free camper and SB stands behind their product. Leisure Time was awesome to deal with and I have zero complaints. I would never again buy from Suncoast and will tell anyone who listens that they should stay away from the Winter Garden Suncoast dealership.
Montana_2913 is offline   Reply With Quote