View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 01:41 AM   #6
JandC
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13272
So I thought it was all worked out after setting everything up with CVS. After about 2 more hours I called CVS thinking they didn't have my correct number down and couldn't notify me that the scripts were ready. The nice lady at CVS apologized and said they had been trying to get Walmart to fax the scripts to them for over 2 hours but each time they called they would either not answer, or answer and then put them on hold and never pick up again.

Needless to say I was now more than a little angry. I drove to Walmart, waited in line at the "drop off" window because there was only one customer waiting there instead of the "pick up" line which had 15 - 20 folks waiting. I was telling my story to the pharmacy worker finally and she was acting like she wasn't even listening. She was moving some papers around and kind of straightening up and finally she asked for my wife's name. She looked in the computer and said "it is ready" and then she walked away. At first I thought she was going to get it, but nope, she didn't go to that area of the pharmacy at all.

I get in line and after a little bit of a wait I only have two in front of me. Then the gal behind the counter announces that the pharmacy will close in 10 minutes. Of course there are probably still 10 folks behind me. I was the last privileged Walmart shopper to obtain their prescriptions for the day! And it only took a little over 7 hours for the three generics!

Oh well, it is already 64 degrees outside. It is a new year....all is well in the world.