View Single Post
Old 10-28-2019, 10:16 AM   #28
whutfles
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17319
Our washer has a couple flashing lights also when a cycle completes. Our RV is stored at a storage facility 12 miles away so I can't tell you which lights blink until we connect to 110V again and use it. It sounds like your's is working properly.

I watched two workers from my dealership carry that Splendide into our RV. When they got it into the bedroom they had to lay it on the bed. Then one guy got ahold of it and lifted it into the cabinet. I'm sure he took another stitch out of his hernia. I was standing there thinking "how in the hell am I going to move that out of there"? I'm glad you were able to decipher my suggestions.

Enjoy the washer. Just don't forget to open your tank valves. Last year on a trip South for the winter I went to drain my tanks and found the reverse flo valve on the end of my sewer drain closed. I had previously opened the gray tank valve so the entire drain line was charged with gray water. It didn't back up into the washer. The next stop we took a couple of showers and the wife washed a couple loads of clothes. A month earlier I had replaced the shower base and surround walls. So I was dealing with a slight drip from the shower drain that wouldn't seal. As I was standing by the passenger garage door working on the plumbing drain I couldn't figure out why water was dripping from the drain pipe after I disconnected it from the shower base. That meant water was running uphill. All of a sudden I heard water running from the nose of the camper onto the ground. The washer was running at the same time. I yelled at my wife to turn off the washer. I ran to the other side of the camper and found that I had opened the reverse flo valve but had forgotten to open the gray tank valve. I was afraid I had flooded the bedroom. There was no water behind the washer or on the floor of the bedroom. It is as if Montanna put a wye in the plumbing behind the washer wall and if you back up the plumbing, it just drains into the nose. I don't think that is the norm as I hear about other Montanna owners who have flooded their bedrooms.
whutfles is offline   Reply With Quote