View Single Post
Old 10-27-2019, 07:02 PM   #27
scottkeen
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #20894
Quote:
Originally Posted by whutfles View Post
I don't remember the sequence of blinking lights, but our splendide all-in-one washer started taking longer to dry until it finally gave us a blinking light error. I called the Splendide phone # in the owner's manual. He told me we had a lint blickage in the exhaust air vent. He said to disconnect the dryer vent hose and insert a water hose and vigorously squirt water into the vent. He said it would wash out the blockage. So I dosconnected the dryver vent hose from the dryer and used a large Dawn dish soap empty plastic bottle. I filled the bottle with water and squirted it into the vent hole in the back of the washer. We did this about 3 or 4 times, Then ran a rinse-spin-drain cycle. We repeated the process again. Hooked up the vent hose and error code was gone and washer ran and dried fine. Six months later had to repeat the process.

If you call Speldide they and tell them the blinking light sequence, they will tell you what is wrong.

Thanks whutfles, and thanks for the tips and photos you shared with me for doing your install. Taking your suggestion, I built my own stand to slide the unit out onto so I can work on it without having to heave it (a 2-man job) up and down. The stand was a back saver!

RE: the DRY and LOCK lights flashing: I found some RV YouTubers that did a review on the Splendide WD2100XC and they said theirs also flashes the DRY and LOCK lights at the same time at the end of the drying cycle. They said it's normal!

I also watched a video by another RV YouTuber who was reviewing a brand new installation of the same washer dryer and you could see at the end of the drying cycle that the DRY and LOCK lights were both flashing. So I'm pretty sure now that THOSE flashing lights are normal, signaling the end of the cycle and the clothes are ready.

I still sent an email to Splendide to get confirmation anyway. They have been really great to deal with.
scottkeen is offline   Reply With Quote