View Single Post
Old 10-26-2019, 10:07 PM   #25
scottkeen
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #20894
Hi everyone. I'll be uploading photos and a description of my final install of the Splendide WD2100XC combo washer/dryer in my 2011 Keystone Montana Mountaineer 347THT. It required cutting out the back wall of closet and some other modifications, which I'll detail later.

But first, I have a question about the Splendide itself.

I think I have an error code: Both the LOCK and the DRY lights are flashing at the end of the drying cycle.

I just ran the very first laundry load through it since I finished installing it yesterday.

I ran it with both a wash and dry cycle. It washed the clothes, then ran the dry cycle. Towards the end of the dry cycle, it stopped and the LOCK and the DRY lights are both flashing.

I opened the door, the clothes are clean and dry just fine. During the dry cycle I had checked the outside vent and felt warm air coming out the outside vent just fine. I pushed the Start button again (as if doing another load), the flashing lights stop, the door locked and it started the whole new cycle as expected. Everything seems fine, so not sure why the error code.

Any ideas?

I did a search and someone said it was the door lock capacitor. This isn't the problem, I tested the door lock and it locks and releases just fine.
scottkeen is offline   Reply With Quote