View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 09:14 AM   #11
MIMF
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2827
Went back up Tiara RV again today. Wanted to talk to the service people to absolutely make sure we was all on the same page about when we needed to have her already to go in 7 weeks. Once we started talking about the issues we needed corrected, they suggested that since I was there and had asked if I had the time, they would pull it inside and they wanted me to show them what I wanted done. My question back was, "yes, I have time but, do you?" Before I knew what was happen, they were on a fork lift making room to bring ours in. They hooked up power and opened the slides and I walked inside. Then, I noticed there was a PDI sheet laying next to the sink. Strange, since that wasn't there a week or so ago when I was there. Come to find out, they have been working to make sure all systems functioned. I was very pleasantly surprised!

Anyway, went over the short list and as we went thru it, they was green taping everything. They even asked if we wanted the unit before March 16th. I assured them that is still a good date. Now, I'm thinkin' heck, this thing could be ready for a maiden voyage at nearly a moments notice.

Hmmmm!
MIMF is offline   Reply With Quote