View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 04:08 AM   #1
MIMF
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2827
Bonding With the New Mountaineer.

Now that the Holiday season is over, Gail and I are beginning to think more about the trip to Navarre, FL in late March. She wants to start decorating and lay down area rugs. So went up to Tiara RV Sales yesterday to get a bunch of pictures and measurements. Besides, I wanted to find out if I could hook up to the TrailAir Tri-glide without taking off the trifold bed cover. I installed a battery and pumped about 35 psi into the air bag. No go! The shock absorber hits the bed cover about 1" shy of locking in! Pashaw!! Well, at least I became somewhat acquainted with the new hydraulic system for the front legs and level up.

Went inside and got the 2 main floor rooms extended with no problem. Took a bunch of pictures and measurements. Noticed that a couple of issues I had listed have already been corrected. They must have done these when they installed the 3 slide room awnings, tri-glide and steps. Still have several things to address but have 8 weeks to get that all done. Was in the process of retracting the 2 slide rooms and, sure enough, the perverbial weak circuit breaker issue! I think I know how to fix that deal!!

I am anticipating that we are looking good and will be on schedule!!
MIMF is offline   Reply With Quote