View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 05:32 AM   #18
Drifty1
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9441
I have to agree with you on the photo posting it is to complicated. Every time I upload a photo to a photo service I go through a whole retraining process.. Would be nice to upload to a MOC cloud server even if you had to pay a few bucks a year to join. Just to cut down the process..

As for running across members on the road I think I can remember 3 times for sure. The first time was when we were staying in Newport OR. when Dennis Hill (Hamrad) was pulling into the park. While he was driving by our trailer he had 2 pups with their heads sticking out the window with their tails wagging while trying to ask if I was Larry.. Another time I was pulling into Costco in Tumwater and saw a Montana and they were members headed to Yakima for a trap shooting meet, I can remember their names but are regular posters. The other time was when I was working at the Shell Refinery in Anacortas Wa. when a member was camped at Poineer Trails. So I guess I have been lucky to have run across a few folks run in Montana's.