View Single Post
Old 01-31-2015, 02:58 PM   #1
OS inspector

M.O.C. #16014
New Member 2015 3791 RD

Hello Everyone,

Just traded in my 2000 beaver Class A diesel Coach for a new Montana with much more living space. maintenance on the Class A was eating me up.

Purchased a Pullrite 16k hitch from the dealer. This thing im nto too impressed with yet, first try it took us about 45mins to get it hooked to the trailer the first time. and the second time we notied the latch mechanism was bent and not functioning. Replaced the Hitch Head with a new one and after 4 or 5 trys we were able to get it to finally latch.
maybe its gets better with wear i hope atleast.

So onto my new trailer, Purchased it at Holiday World in katy Texas. So far only had a couple issues. The backup Camera im not very impressed with it doesn't hold the image consistently comes in and out is not very useful. It became un paired once and that requires climbing the ladder and pushing the button on the camera while putting the Viewer in pairing mode.

Second i just got to my location 3hrs from the dealer, and the rear most screws that hold the fender to the slide both sides are missing when i arrived, so i must reattach them when i get the chance.

Things i would change if i did it again, definately would opt for the quiet a/c units. ill probably change these out ina year or two with the brisk quiet versions.

So far i really like the new trailer. Hope it serves me well

OS inspector is offline   Reply With Quote