Thread: Hitch Decision
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2018, 07:40 AM   #40
Baldicon
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20906
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterdrago View Post
Your Wife and mine should be drinking buddies. Joy is exactly the same - 1st thing works for her. And yea, it drives her nuts how I overthink everything I do.
Took me two years to decide on what pontoon boat I would be happy with. Only took 10 months on the 5r. She had found a Solitude in Mississippi for a good price early on in our search. She was ready to hop in the '09 F250 and drag it back. Had to pull back on her reins to make her realize at 3,000# pin, we would be bumping the axle. Had to convince her the truck upgrade was the 1st step.
If we ever run into each other out the in rv land, we have to keep them apart! When we first decided to go the 5th wheel route, she would show me 10 different diesel trucks everyday, and then got upset when I didn't buy one of them. So when I finally decided what I wanted, ordered it, now have it, she actually said that I did good on the truck (rare for her to admit I am right). I did let her pick the color. But now going through same scenario with the 5th wheel.
Baldicon is offline   Reply With Quote