View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 03:28 PM   #1
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110
"Maiden Voyage this weekend"

When the Montana is gone part of our house is missing.
I took it back to the dealer last week for some finishing touches on some things after the purchase. I certainly miss it after having it beside our house when we’re not on the road. It’s only about 6 feet of space that separates it from becoming part of our house literally. Anyway, there is certainly a large vacancy when it’s gone.

Hopefully we will be getting it back real soon because we are planning our maiden voyage in it this coming weekend. We will be visiting & camping with some wonderful friends we met on the MOC (Bingo & family.) We will be in their part of the country in the State of West Virginia. We will be looking the unit over discussing this & that and just simply having a great time.

When we were talking to the banker the gal said I was like a little kid with a new toy! You know what they say, “The difference between men and boys is the price of their toys!”