View Single Post
Old 08-16-2018, 07:45 PM   #365
mtlakejim
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20693
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foodgod1 View Post
I'm really happy that you got the response you did. Elated in fact. These guys are masters in the art of verbal judo. Them telling you that yours is the first they've seen is just a flat out fib. Keystone is well aware of this issue and are falling all over themselves to keep it quiet. That's why whenever someone starts to raise a stink about it they rush them through the line and get them taken care of to hush them up. Please make sure you pass on to other Keystone owners about how to handle the issue. It's exactly how I got mine handled as well. If you educate yourself so you know the issue at hand, go in to the dealer ready to defend your position and don't settle for anything less than complete replacement of the gear drives and ruined roof membranes on the slideouts. My dealer is waiting on the new motors/gear drives. Meanwhile they said it's OK to use the RV to take our vacation to florida. When we get back the parts will be here and they can start on it. I'm glad you are getting taken care of and proud of you.
So is there a new version of the motors/gearboxes that does not leak?? Because Keystone just sent me 4 drip pans
2018 Montana High Country 381TH Garage Full of Toys
mtlakejim is offline   Reply With Quote