View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 11:47 AM   #7
DadsHemi
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20472
Quote:
Originally Posted by donc1212 View Post
A couple things you should know. OrangeLand RV park is basically a 'parking lot' with a few palm trees. As RV parks go it's rather expensive. It's popular the Disney crowd. During the summer your space rental does NOT include electricity. Anywhere in San Bernardino should be looked at real close. There's some very 'seedy' areas out there. Someplace you might look into is Canyon RV park near Green River golf course. Something you can do, if you're an AAA member is pick up a California CAMPING map for the southern section of the state. It will list ALL camping facilities.
Yeah, I’ve seen google maps of the park and all the places are high considering where we live, My preference is a park in San Dimas Called EastShore, I’m on a waiting list so hopefully I’ll be able to go there. I don’t want to go out to fountain area I’ve seen the only two in that area, the Canyon RV Park I believe does not offer long term space rentals. We just need to make sure we have a place to park for awhile and then check everything out.

2018 Ram 3500 MegaCab 4x4 Aisin, 4:10 Gears
Titan 50 Gal Tank, Air Lift Wireless Bags
2017 3160 RL
DadsHemi is offline   Reply With Quote