View Single Post
Old 08-06-2016, 07:05 AM   #19
ronenz
Established Member

M.O.C. #18831
I watched a number of YouTube videos regarding this topic as I am also a new owner. So far Good Sam and Wholesale Warranties are the two that I have looked at the most. On one segment, the owner of Wholesale was giving a lecture at a rally and when asked what the better option was pertaining to the 7 year warranty at time of sale, he stated that waiting until the 11th month after and then buying the 7 year warranty was more effective because the dealer warranty covers everything the first year so that 7th year is really 6 years. Since your appliance warranty clock is ticking as well, waiting until the 11th month gives you the very real benefit of that extra year of coverage. The down side he related is that waiting until the 11th month will cost you more for the policy because the dealer year warranty is prorated into the overall cost. I appreciate the honesty that he displayed as to my experience most warranty sellers try to lock you in as soon as they can convince you so you don't buy from someone else, "bird in the hand/two in the bush". Has anyone had any first hand experience with Wholesale Warranties Viking Coverage?