View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 02:06 PM   #22
RVingUSA

M.O.C. #14628
We have a 2011 38' 3400. It has the Splendide washer/dryer combo in the closet to the right of the door. The top part of the closet is divided in half, the right side being 3 shelves and the left side for hanging coats and stuff. That works great for us.

Our cons is that the bathroom (toilet area) is a bit small. As you know the sink vanity is in the bedroom area. We wish there was a pocket door or something to close of the bedroom from the bathroom area so that when hubby gets up early to take a shower all the lights and noise don't bother me as I'm still trying to sleep.

I do love the kitchen and all the storage space there is. But if we ever get another one I would prefer an island vs the u-shaped counter

I think our couch is a full size couch. The desk chair can be made into a step ladder and is very heavy. We have a little metal ladder that we use if needed instead of dealing with that chair.

Overall we love our 3400. We took it to Florida from Michigan for the first time last winter and had wonderful trip. I don't think you'll ever find something that is totally perfect. There will always be something that you'll wish was different.

Good luck at your research.
RVingUSA is offline   Reply With Quote