View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 09:15 PM   #12
boat391
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5756
Well my install is pretty easy but first you need to know what inverter I have it's a 1800 watt xantrex pure sinwave that is hard wired into the breaker panel. Allowing me to only put 110 to the circuits I need. I have the bedroom wired so I can use the TV and sleep number bed. Then I wired the entertainment center circuit to keep satellite and TV fired up. Then I put a outlet on the center counter for the coffee pot. This just about Max's out my power. We do a lot of boondocking. This is why I did this install I've done it before on another trailer but with a smaller inverter. I work off of 6 6 volts so I get a lot of amp hours then have a 400 watt solar system. If I turn everything off I can run the microwave but I just fire up the generator instead. Like I stated this works great for my needs might not be enough for some or too much for others. If you are considering a install like I have just pm me and I'll talk you through it. It really isn't hard to do just take a little planning and time.
boat391 is offline   Reply With Quote