View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 09:59 AM   #1
rrheik
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6292
Tana to Fishin Boat

Made it back home to Texas after 3 1/2 month trip to Gulf Shores, Alabama. The Tana did just fine, just had to replace the Apollo Micro ()great service from Midwest Supply, and reconnect a nuetral wire in the fireplace.
I-10 in La. was better coming home than going to Alabama, with a lot of resurfacing happening.
Rained during first stop in Beaumont, so got to setup and take down in lots of mud, almost like camping in the good ole days. Had 5 inches of snow at home in Texas, first time in twenty or thirty years, so should have stayed in Alabama for a few more shrimp and oysters.
Tomorrow will go to the marina and see if the boat still floats, and if so it will be time to go fishing for a month.
Middle of May off to Arizona, Idaho and Montana for 4 months. Just can't convince the lovely lady that we bought a house on the lake to go fishing. She has her choice of a 2500 sq.ft. condo with a breathtaking view of the lake, or the 360 sq.ft. Tana, and she can't wait to get back to the Tana. Maybe it is time to mothball the boat, since we spend 10 months out of the year in the rv.
I guess it is ok though cause I can't find any fishin worms in the snow anyway. Love that rving and that Tana. Hope to see ya'all on the highway.
bob
rrheik is offline   Reply With Quote