View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 11:17 AM   #27
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by jackel1959

I have a question for all of the 3400RL owners out there. We are looking at the NEW 3455SA model but have not been able to see one in real life yet. We have seen the floor plan, several photos and really like the layout. It appears to be the same as the 3400RL from the door aft with the exception of the TV and desk area. In the 3455, we have a concern about being able to watch TV comfortably from the recliners in the rear because the TV doesn't swivel. So here is my question: In the 3400RL, could you move the recliners where the sofa is, still have enough room in between them for a table and use the dining table chairs without any problem? Thanks in advance for your replies.

Jack
We have the couch in the back of our 3400RL. We have just one recliner and it is where the couch used to be. But I have a table on the right side and a folding table (for laptop rest time) on the left. There are pictures here if you want to try to judge the amount of room.

http://geocities.com/stevereigle/ then click on "our home." It should give you a pretty good idea what will fit. Measure the depth of your couch to make sure it will clear the slides. Ours is an aftermarket home sofa/sleeper. The recliner is also an aftermarket lazyboy.

Our TV is easily viewable from the recliner and the couch.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote