View Single Post
Old 07-21-2006, 04:00 PM   #14
homendn
Established Member

M.O.C. #6008
Send a message via ICQ to homendn Send a message via Yahoo to homendn
Hi everyone and Thank You!! Ironically enough, the skylight is the same size as the window in the door - 16X24 - so was thinking of getting another window cover and using it in the shower. I agree that the velcro and the sticky backed tape will probably fall off. The idea of getting plasiticised (sp?) board and using screen holders appeals to me.

Was going to take the little guy [TIC] out this weekend to Nevada but the forecast is for "Dangerous" heat here in SOCAL and even hotter out there so we have decided to postpone for a bit. It still needs to gas out a lot so here is an opportunity to just let it set with the windows open.

On another note - I figured the dealer was going to have to remove some material from the area that drags on the carpet. I checked the other end in the kitchen and it is cut off about 3/4 inch above the floor. Will get that done once we get it somewhere we can use it and try everything else. OBTW - What leaked? I have kept the water system pressurized since bringing it home and all seems sound there. Also set all the tanks and watched for leaks in the plumbing. The bathroom/bedroom sink drain was loose but I caught it before I poured water down it.

Thanks again!!

Dave
homendn is offline   Reply With Quote