View Single Post
Old 08-09-2005, 05:36 PM   #2
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
My Superglide is almost 2 years old and was having some "galling" as well along the way tubes. I know a lack of grease is not the problem as Ivan from Pullrite said I was actually over doing it. (go figure) My hitch is at the dealership right now being repaired at no cost to me. Pullrite is picking up the entire tab. I met Ivan at the RV rally in Redmond, OR. and this guy went out of his way as far as to leave the booth in one of the display barns and walk all the way out to my truck in the parking lot. For those who were there you know how far that walk was, and not to mention it was 98 and clear sky out. He sat right there in the bed of my truck on his phone with the main office and told them the trouble I was having. They took care of everything for me right there in the parking lot. All I had to do was bring it to my dealership when I got home. Pullrite says if this does not fix my problem they are going to send me a brand new hitch at no cost to me. Now to me this speaks miles about their customer service. As long as I have a fifth wheel I know there will be a Pullrite hitch in the bed of my truck. I will be the second to applaud Pullrite for putting the customer first.
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote