View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 02:04 AM   #9
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
Food for thought responses are considered as always, I will say my thoughts were geared towards external to allow for the 2009 trade up to Big Sky (shhhhhh, DW has only heard rumors so far...Yes, that is a hint Kerry!!!) and the system to be moved from the current rig. The more I think about it, that reasoning is faulty, other than protecting the shore lines from theft. If I used that reasoning I would have external stackables. I will guarantee that some sort of decision will be made by tonight, since I am ordering the generator from Tweety's tonight and the external or internal devices would be included with the order at no shipping and a reasonable price. If I order the internal devices from there.....which I am leaning towards based on forum response, I will definitely be seeking detailed installation advice (and yet another hint for Ozz and all other electrically inclined gurus) to hopefully allow for switch installation alternatives, etc. Thanks for the responses, now all that is left is the hardest part, the actual decision.
Bingo

On edit: Yes, Bigmurf, stuck at the stickhouse in West Virginia until Spring. I guess I am now officially a forum resident again until the Easter journey!!
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote