View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 04:56 PM   #3
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
We have the air bed and we love it, but there have been some with issues. Some leak - ours did not. Be real careful when you fold the bed back up that you are not pinching any fabric in any metal. We take ours off - it's just velcro'ed on. We have had ours for over two years now. Did not come with our 3400 (July 06 build), but we ordered it after market in May of 2007 and while it is expensive to do it that way, we have absolutely loved it. Or I should say the grandkids have loved it.

One note: On a cold/cool night - if your bed is on a slide - cold air will collect underneath the mattress. Most, if not all of that cold will be transferred to the air in the air mattress. If those environmental conditions are possible, I would recommend a good warm blanket underneath you with your sheets to give some semblance of a thermal barrier.

Sure beats that old back busting center bar on the old types...

Oh... and I am not sure of mfr of the bed. Used to know. Wife doesn't think it is even stated anywhere on the couch. Think it has to be there somewhere by law? Anyway, someone will be by shortly with that info...
dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote