Thread: out of options
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 10:44 AM   #1
ctwebb
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #13637
out of options

Still getting wiring fault/ trailer disconnected on the dash of my 08 f-250. I have had the 5ver at two different dealers. first dealer told me the problem was in the TV. second dealer checked the TV and said it was fine. They said the pigtail was moving in the socket causing the message to appear. They tapped the camper plug in the socket and sent me on the way . I get about 6 miles down the road and guess what? The message was back. I have replaced the factory 7 pin plug on the truck , checked the emergency brake switch. The dealers tell me they checked the brakes and wiring in the axles (However I don't think they did). The last dealer tried to charge me for checking the TV, when the service department told me they needed it to troubleshoot the camper. I refused to pay because the camper is under warranty and has been doing this since purchased. With that said the manager told me to never come back. So what to do next? I cant take this on long trips because the beeping will drive me nuts, Any help would be greatly appreciated.
ctwebb is offline   Reply With Quote