View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 03:51 AM   #9
rames14
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1920
Bobcat, I have loved both of my Silverados. However, the interior styling has not kept up. I agree with others that the Allison transmission was what was keeping me with the GM. Now, Dodge has the Aisin transmission in their retooled 2013. Al Stevens sold me on the interior with his new Dodge. My truck is used for three things - towing the Monty, hunting and general truck work. For example, our new home in the mountains requires me to haul trash to the dumpster. Hunting in the snow is tough with dually's, so I went SRW. Also, our drive is very steep. While hunting with the dog crate in the back, the Mega cab also gives room for gear behind the rear seat. I also liked Al's Retrax Pro tonneau cover. One of the things I didn't like on hunting trips was leaving hunting gear and guns unlocked in the bed. with the locking tailgate and tonneau, I have a little more peace of mind. Looking forward to seeing it in person. This is the first 2013 that the dealership has ordered. They are only allocated (4). Also, the new GPS is Garmin based. Add to that the 30k towing capacity and I will never be questioned about towing capacity.
Ron and Terrie Ames - MOC #1920/KF0NTA
2021Montana 3230CK Super Solar Legacy Package
2021 Ram 3500 Laramie Longhorn, BIM Charging
4x4, SRW, LB, Crew Cab, Pullrite 3900 Hitch
rames14 is offline   Reply With Quote