View Single Post
Old 10-25-2018, 06:58 AM   #24
Denny and Angie Miller
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #19889
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan View Post
Just remember, we are the one's who cause the rules to be written by the things we do at rv parks. If you stay in a park with concrete pads then there rules will probably be a little more restrictive than one with gravel or dirt. I'm not full time so i can do all my general maintenance at home but i understand the need to have a place to do maintenance and repairs when full time. Changing a tire at a rv park is something i would not even ask the owner or manager about. If they didn't like it then i would not give them any more of my business.
Well said...The people across the street from us on our last trip (at a COE campground) were doing some sort of repair (other side of the camper, I couldn't see what) and the guy had his 110v pancake air compressor out...(no problem)....with it kicking on/off every couple minutes...(still no problem)....for an HOUR AND A HALF!....Now we have a problem! I would look the other way for quick repairs that really need to be done to make the unit road worthy (flat tires and such),....but if your making a bunch of noise with power tools for extended periods, you need to leave. It's rude and disrespectful to everyone else in the park.
Denny and Angie Miller is offline   Reply With Quote